- 1 pound beef or turkey smoked sausage
- 6 cups new red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chicken broth (reduced sodium is our preference if we don’t have homemade)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Preheat over to 400 degrees. Cut sausage into ¼ inch slices and set aside.
Place potatoes in medium saucepan, cover with water, . Bring to boil, reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
Combine sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, garlic and seasonings into 12×8 inch baking dish, mix lightly
Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned. And veggies tender.
For crisper potatoes add 10 to 15 minutes to baking time.