- 2 lbs chicken breast, cubed (can use shrimp instead or alternate with shrimp)
- ½ cup teriyaki marinade (can use Kikkoman)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (20 ounce can) – or use fresh pineapple
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 peppers (red and/or green chunked)
- Combine teriyaki sauce and oil (keep 2 tablespoons in separate bowl) .Pour marinade over meat and let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- On meat skewers, alternate eat with vegetables and pineapple chunks.
- Put skewers on the grill 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes then turn and brush with remaining marinade.
- Finish cooking.
- Serve over rice.