We have started doing a better job since switching to eMeals and I couldn’t be happier.
This Fourth of July, we are going to use a great menu plan from eMeals for our 4th of July celebration.
Ready for great food and good times on Independence Day? Get inspired with eMeals’ FREE Fourth of July Menu.
This menu includes:
- Easy Baby Back Ribs
- Bacon Potato Salad
- Marinated Slaw
- Crunch-Topped Squash Casserole
- Watermelon Salad
- Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
It is FREE with any eMeals subscription purchase, so check out 1 of their 60 meal plans on their website today to help you get dinner on the table in a snap every night. Now, onto the sneak peek recipe for Bacon Potato Salad from the July 4th menu!
Bacon Potato Salad:
- 4 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir in bacon.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe serves 8-10.