Can you believe that 2016 is over and we are in 2017! This last year flew by for me, that’s for sure.
As I was looking back over the top blog posts from 2016 on my blog, I was surprised at some of the ones that people reacted to the most. But I’m happy to say, some were as expected. I love blogging and writing about what we are exploring, what I’m thinking about, and reviewing great stuff for you, my readers, to see if it’s something that you might love.
Blogging has been great fun for me and the whole family loves to be involved. I hope that at least something has been helpful to you this year and I look forward to another great blogging year in 2017. If there is something you would love to read about, please comment below and we’ll get 2017 off to a great start!
HAPPY NEW YEAR my wonderful readers!
Hope it’s a great year for you and your family.
Here are my top posts from 2016, in case you missed something.
- 4 Books for Classical Conversations You Will Love (Cycle 2 Weeks 13-24)
- 4 Last Minute Gifts for Mom
- Best Christmas Gifts for Teens
- 7 Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- 3 Gadgets You Need in your Homeschool
- I Waited… But Her Scream Didn’t Come
- My Top 3 Natual Remedies (and Why I Keep Them Around)
- How We Study Our Memory Work
- Can Children Be Too Active?
- Resources for Studying Geology for Elementary Kids
What was your favorite post? I would love to hear your thoughts.