Have you checked out Time 4 Learning? We have been using it for over 6 months now as a supplement to our homeschool curriculum and I have to say we have nothing but great things to say about it.
What is Time 4 Learning?
Time 4 Learning is an online curriculum that can be used as a stand-alone curriculum or a supplement to your homeschool or traditional education. It combines learning activities with fun, animated activities and games that kids find fun while learning.
Subject included are language arts, math, science, and social studies. They have a curriculum for preschool through 8th grade and even have a writing course available at Time 4 Writing for students in elementary through high school. You can tailor your child’s education to what they need and you have access to your child’s grade as well as the grade above and below for easy review and moving forward.
What Kids Love About Time 4 Learning
- Kids can work at their own pace through individual subjects. We are in 1st grade language arts (almost done with the 1st grade track), 1st grade math (about half through the year), and 2nd grade science.
- Kids half a timer to know how long they need to work on the subject before they can go to the “playground.”
- Avarie loves the “sergeant” who who has catchy drill songs to go along with math drills.
- There is a large variety of characters and exercises to keep things mixed up.
What Moms Love About Time 4 Learning
- Time 4 Learning has step-by-step lessons plans to help you plan your schedule and tailor it to your child’s needs.
- There is a great parent forum to connect with other parents using Time 4 Learning.
- You can find additional worksheets and lessons to help in areas that need more attention.
- The program tracks your child’s progress and shows your actual grades from lessons, quizzes, and tests, which are embedded into each lesson.
- Attendance records are also kept within the program making utilization of the program for all your record keeping needs easy and accessible.
Overall, we have been very pleased with Time 4 Learning. Avarie continues to move through the program. We primarily use it to supplement on days where we need to mix it up or a break from our other curriculum. She loves the playground, which limits her access to only kid-friendly educational sites. We have been pleased with the program and enjoy it as a part of our curriculum.
If you are looking for a great supplement or need a formal, prepared, online curriculum, check out Time 4 Learning. With a 2 week free trial available, you have nothing to lose by trying.
Have you used Time 4 Learning? How do you use it? What do you like about it?
You should check this out…
I saw this really good post today….