Are you looking for a fun art project for you and the kids?
As a gift for Papa’s birthday, this year the kids took their hand prints and designed fish for him to hang on his office wall. Papa loved it!
It’s really easy to do. Here’s what you need —
- Paper (bigger if you have more than 2 or 3 children)
- Paint (we used water colors but if you want something darker you can use anything washable)
Here’s what you do —
- Paint your kids palm
- Have them place it on the paper, palm down, fingers spread
- Take paint brush and decorate fish
- Write the child’s name under each fish (age too if you want)
Now you have a great gift that helps show their cute little hands as well as a fun piece of art for the wall.
doudoune moncler says