I always love a crockpot recipe. I personally love oatmeal and being able to make it up in the crockpot makes it that much more desirable. And the smell – what a great way to wake up! Thanks to Molly at Econobusters for the great recipe.
Here’s what you need:
Oatmeal in the Crockpot
• 3 cups cold water
• 1½ cups rolled oats
• 1 peeled and cut up apples
• ¼ cup raisins (g0ld or regular)
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ½ teaspoons sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
2. Cook on low, about 8 or 10 hours.
3. If you do it overnight, you can have oatmeal ready for you when you wake up!
What’s your favorite oatmeal recipe?
Leave a Reply