Summer and grilling go hand and hand in our family. In addition to yummy meats and corn on the cob on the grill, we like to grill out potatoes too to complete the meal. Try these grilled potatoes with corn on the cob and serve as sides with grilled chicken, pork chops or even steak.
- 2 large russet potatoes (or as many as you need for your family)
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Poke the potatoes with fork tines and place in the microwave on high for approximately 5 minutes. Turn potatoes half through
- Cut each potato in half (long way) and cook another 2 minutes on high.
- Preheat grill (medium).
- Brush potato tops with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning once during grilling.
- Serve with meat and veggies.