I like to have some cold side salads to serve with chicken or hamburgers on the grill in the summer. Here is a black bean recipe for a cold side that goes great with almost every grilled meat.
- 2 cans black beans (15 ounce cans) – drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 chile peppers (serrano) – seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium serving bowl
- Chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Leave a Reply