Need something to keep those kiddos excited, learning, and having fun this summer? After a crazy end to the school year, you probably were hoping summer would get back to normal as much as I was. But, alas, here we are with full stop on all the summer activities — what is a mom to do? SUMMER CAMP!!!
But wait, you just said everything is cancelled. I don’t know about you, but summer camps are cancelling here too. Yep, that’s right so…just like all the rest of the spring activities — head to the virtual world for a VIRTUAL SUMMER CAMP.
No, it won’t include grass stains, sunburns, and mud pies, but, your kiddos can still have fun. (And, the activities included might still lead to a few grass stains!)
And i’m here to tell you that SUMMER CAMP at HOME with Mom for All Seasons has a great option for you this summer.
Here’s How it Works
Each week for the next 8 weeks, you and your children will go on a themed adventure! Doesn’t that sound like fun?
The 8 themed weeks include:
- Space Week
- Disney Week
- Dinosaurs Week
- Hawaiian Week
- Olympics Week
- Under the Sea Week
- Pirates Week
- Superhero Week
Each week day, you’ll journey through a variety of activities in the following categories:
- Learn & Explore– engaging, educational videos and projects
- Fun & Creative– a variety of hands-on crafts and activities designed to reinforce what you’re learning each week
- Get Moving– physical fitness, exercises, workouts, and dance parties all centered around your theme of the week
- Further Exploration: Watch & Listen– numerous suggestions for further exploration of the weekly theme through a family movie night
- Snack Time– fun and yummy snacks and recipes based on your weekly theme.
Additionally, each week includes:
- List of supplies needed to complete crafts and activities for the week.
- Themed certificate of completion.
- Blank Summer Camp at Home planning pages to help you organize your week.
Basically EVERYTHING you need for some fun each week. ALL PLANNED OUT FOR YOU!!! Isn’t that what every busy mama needs?
Wanna see what you are getting? You can get the first week free — SPACE CAMP!!!! Won’t your kids love that?
Here’s is what the typical week layout looks like in Teachable for the SPACE CAMP SUMMER CAMP WEEK 1
Seriously, look at all that fun! There are learning videos, DIY craft ideas to go along with the theme, like DIY Moon Rocks and Galaxy Slime — ewwww!
Your kids can get moving with a Train Like an Astronaut workout video and then rest up with some movie selections and/or podcasts to go along with the theme. You could even watch that movie while snacking on some of the suggested snacks like Galaxy Ice Cream or Rocket Hot Dogs! YUM!
There is a supply list available to be able to plan ahead and a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION included at the end of each camp week. You even get a blank camp activity planner so you can plan out which activities, crafts, etc, you play to do so you are ahead of the game when the week begins.
Your kids are going to LOVE SUMMER CAMP, even if it is at home — again — like everything else !!
++This post contains affiliate links. That means I get a little of the proceeds from the purchase, which I use to maintain this blog! Thanks!