1 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
3/4 Cup Post Bran Flakes
1/6 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Cup Fat Free Plain Yogurt
1 Egg, large
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Large Peach (diced)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, bran flakes, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well then add yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in the peaches.Put muffin cups into muffin tin. (You can coat large muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.)
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with the batter
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.Remove from the oven.
- Allow it to cool for several minutes before removing them from the tin. Serve warm or at room temperature.